West Ridge Adventure – 1 Day
See brief for more details.
Difficulty: Grade 4 – 5 (challenging – hard)
Bookings close 7 days prior to tour start date. If you wish to make a booking within 7 days of the tour start date, contract us via our Contact Us page to confirm availability.
Only a daypack is required on this hike.
Mt Buller’s West Ridge with its rugged terrain provides sweeping views of the surrounding mountains. This side of Mt Buller is very different to the better known North and South sides with its ski runs and mountain bike trails. This is a remote part of the mountain with very different hiking experience.
Enjoy one day of guided hiking in a remote part of the mountain, hopefully with a nice sunset at the end of it.
- One day of guided hiking with an experienced guide
- Transfers between Merrijig and the track’s start and finish
- Hiking equipment – walking poles, gaiters and headtorch
- Meals – snack and a light dinner with tea, coffee or juice
Tour does not include
- Transport to and from Merrijig other than transfers between the track’s start and finish
- Personal items, daypack and clothing – refer to Essential Info/Equipment
- Travel/medical insurance, ambulance cover
Scroll to the bottom of the page for 2021/2022 season tour dates
Prices $230.00 per person plus GST
Maximum group of 6 participants
For information regarding water needs and availability on this hiking tour, refer to Essential Info/Water Requirements.
Toilets are available at the following locations.
- Mt Buller village, which we will drive through on the way back to Merrijig
|Tour Date||Tour Name||Price Per Person||Status|