Eagles Peaks One Day Wonder
come explore the High Country with us
Eagles Peaks One Day Wonder – 1 day
See brief for more details.
Difficulty: Grade 4 (challenging)
Total distance: approximately 5.6km
Bookings close 2 days prior to tour start date. If you wish to make a booking within 2 days of the tour start date, contract us via our Contact Us page to confirm availability.
Only a daypack is required on this hike.
Eagles Peaks are located in the Victorian High Country just out of Howqua Hills Historic Area. It’s a peaceful place to walk to away from the often busy camping areas of Sheepyard Flat with amazing views of Mt Buller’s Southern slopes and surrounding peaks.
Enjoy one day of guided hiking through the Alpine National Park. Watch out for wildlife such as wombats and wallabies and hear the Kookaburras laugh as they follow you up the track.
- One day of guided hiking with an experienced guide
- Transfers between Merrijig and the hiking track
- Hiking equipment – walking poles and gaiters
- Meals – the following meals will be provided: 2 snacks, 1 lunch
Tour does not include
- Meals, snacks and beverages other than what is included in the tour
- Transport to and from Merrijig other than transfers as per tour inclusions
- Personal items, daypack and clothing – refer to General Info/Equipment
- Travel/medical insurance, ambulance cover
Scroll to the bottom of the page for 2023/2024 season tour dates
$330.00 per person including GST
Maximum group of 6 participants
For information regarding water needs and availability on this hiking tour, refer to General Info/Water Requirements.
Toilets are available at the following locations.
- Camp grounds such as Sheepyard Flat and Davon’s Flat – on the way to and from the track
|Price Per Person