West Ridge – 1 Day
See Day 1 for more details.
Mt Buller’s West Ridge with its rugged terrain provides sweeping views of the surrounding mountains. This side of Mt Buller is very different to the better known North and South sides with its ski runs and mountain bike trails. This is a remote part of the mountain with very different hiking experience.
Enjoy one day of guided walking in a remote part of the mountain and you will never look at Mt Buller in the same way.
• One day of guided walking with an experienced guide
• Transfers between Merrijig and the track’s start and finish points
• Equipment – walking poles, gaiters, (not including day pack, personal items, clothing, food and drinks – refer to Essential Info/Equipment list for further information)
Tour does not include
• Meals, snacks, drinks – refer to Essential Info/Food for some ideas
• Transport to and from Merrijig other than transfers between the track’s start and finishing points
• Personal items and clothing
• Travel/medical insurance, ambulance cover
Tour dates for 2018/2019 season
* 24 November 2018
* 05 January 2019
* 02 March 2019
* 19 April 2019
* 27 April 2019
Group of 6: $195.00 per person plus GST
Group of 5: $225.00 per person plus GST
Group of 4: $275.00 per person plus GST Group of 3: $355.00 per person plus GST Group of 2: $515.00 per person plus GST
Private tour (one on one): $1,005.00 plus GST
There is no water available along this track.
It is a must to bring sufficient water for the day.
Refer to Essential Info/Water Requirements for further information.
Toilets are available at the following locations.
• At Mt Buller at the end of the track
• There are no toilet facilities along this track