Mt Timbertop Summit – 1 Day
See Day 1 for more details.
Mt Timbertop is located in the Victorian High Country on the way from Mansfield to Mt Buller. Its flat top is unmistakable and easily visible from Mt Buller Road. Mt Timbertop provides tranquillity just a short distance from a major road and unforgettable views.
Enjoy one day of guided walking along a well defined track. Watch out for wildlife such as wombats, wallabies and parrots. You can also spot small lizards along the way and enjoy colourful array of flowers during the warmer months.
• One day of guided walking with an experienced guide
• Transfers between Merrijig and the track’s start and finish points
• Equipment – walking poles, gaiters, (not including day pack, personal items, clothing, food and drinks – refer to Essential Info/Equipment list for further information)
Tour does not include
• Meals, snacks, drinks – refer to Essential Info/Food for some ideas
• Transport to and from Merrijig other than transfers between the track’s start and finishing points
• Personal items and clothing
• Travel/medical insurance, ambulance cover
Scroll to the bottom of the page for 2019/2020 season tour dates
$175.00 per person plus GST
Maximum group of 6 participants
There is no water available along this track.
It is a must to bring sufficient water for the day.
Refer to Essential Info/Water Requirements for further information.
Toilets are available at the following locations.
• There are no toilet facilities along this track