See Day 1 for more details.
Eagle Peaks are located in the Victorian High Country just out of Howqua Hills Historic Area. It’s a peaceful place to walk to away from the often busy camping areas of Sheepyard Flat with amazing views of Mt Buller’s Southern slopes and surrounding peaks.
Enjoy one day of guided walking through the Alpine National Park. Watch out for wild life such as wombats and wallabies and hear the Kookaburras laugh as they follow you up the track.
• One day of guided walking with an experienced guide
• Transfers between Merrijig and the track’s start and finish points
• Equipment – walking poles, gaiters, (not including day pack, personal items, clothing, food and drinks – refer to Essential Info/Equipment list for further information)
Tour does not include
• Meals, snacks, drinks – refer to Essential Info/Food for some ideas
• Transport to and from Merrijig other than transfers between the track’s start and finishing points
• Personal items and clothing
• Travel/medical insurance, ambulance cover
Tour dates for 2018/2019 season
* 06 November 2018
* 25 November 2018
* 03 March 2019
* 02 June 2019
Shared experience per person: $205.00 plus GST Private group of 6: $205.00 per person plus GST
Private group of 5: $240.00 per person plus GST
Private group of 4: $295.00 per person plus GST Private group of 3: $380.00 per person plus GST Private group of 2: $560.00 per person plus GST
Private tour (one on one): $1,095.00 plus GST
There is no water available along this track.
It is a must to bring sufficient water for the day.
Refer to Essential Info/Water Requirements for further information.
Toilets are available at the following locations.
• At Davon’s Flat – on the way to the start/finish of the track
• There are no toilet facilities along this track